Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Aaaand it´s 2015!


source
Wow, how did that happen? I still remember writing last years first post and it feels like it was only yesterday. 2014 was a mostly great but stressful year for us at Pennyland (it's like Graceland, but without the money and the fame and Elvis), after all little M will already be one year old in two months.

I'm not a person for new years resolutions. I think if you want to change somehing about your life you can do it any time of the year. But my goal for 2015 clearly is to go back to healthier eating habits. With all the stress that comes with a baby, a job and household work it's so easy to end up in the cookie trap. The sweet, sugary cookie trap. Because it's much easier to open a package and eat a cookie with one hand than to wash and eat an apple. And let me tell you, there were eaten a lot of cookies over the last 10 months. And chocolate. And other sugary stuff.

I wish you a fantastic 2015, full of health, love and happiness. Do you have any goals for the new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment