What I´ve been doing so far? Let´s see:
1. Knit a little blanket for Miss M. I had wanted to add some red crabs in duplicate stitch on the white stripe but had to realize that the back will look terribly messy if I do so. Maybe I can come up with a solution later...
2. Started knitting a summer sweater for myself. Just because. And I´m making surprisingly good progress with it, considering my snail like tempo.
3. Read. A lot. And it´s mostly short murder stories and I don´t know why. That Caravaggio novel was quite the crap, by the way.
4. Went crazy on pinterest, planning my potential summer wardrobe, DIYs for the little one and apartment decorations.
|I have a pattern very similar to this. Source|
5. Lived in the bath tub.
|Yep, just like that. Source|
6. Tried to sew that 1940s maternity dress. I´m now convinced that there´s a mistake in the instructions or the pattern pieces. It just doesnt´work. Nope, sorry.
7. Enjoyed the first days of spring. I actually went outside for this and even climbed some hills. Didn´t help getting labour started as I had hoped, though.
And that´s life right now. I really hope the little one won´t wait another 6 days as I´m afraid our couch can´t handle my butt much longer ;)