Saturday, September 14, 2013

Tiny happy gates and a big shiny bow

(Bob Ross, anyone?) Another outfit post, I´ve got a run I guess. This one comes to you straight from last weeks friday, when summer made it´s last appearance for 2013 (and I succesfully managed to stay nearly tan-free). It was ridiculously warm so I did the only reasonable thing and wore a new old dress I had just bought the weekend before. I got it at an all in all disappointing flea market for the crazy sum of 4 Euros. I tried to get it for 3 because I had to do some repair work and the armholes were stained but in the end I gave in because I really needed something nice that fit and damn did I like the fabric.



The fabric has little gates printed all over that look like they jumped out of 1950s fairy tale illustrations and what´s not to love about that. The belt is from a flea market earlier this year. The outfit got quite some attention at work and made everyone smile, which is always a good thing in my book.
 The next day it started raining cats and dogs and so far nothing much has changed about that. It´s officially autumn I´m afraid. Time to get out your knitwear and warm jackets.

I wish you all a fantastic, cosy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. super super süßes Kleid und ich liebe auch diesen Gürtel dazu!
    lg mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete