Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let´s hope it´s a good one!






Happy New Year everyone! May it be filled with happiness, fun, health and many other positive things for you.

I have mixed feelings about 2012, as there were nice things happening (like a regular income and great holidays with the Mr.) but also many things I could have lived without (people passing away being the worst of them). So I´m looking forward to 2013. Hopefully everything we have planned for this year will happen the way we want it to. And I hope it does for you, too!

Oops! I nearly forgot to mention the most important thing about New Years Eve: Dinner for one. The best part of the whole day for me is this little gem of 60s television. Rumor has it that it is, although in english, pretty much unknown outside of Germany, so maybe you just take 10 minutes and watch poor butler James get horribly drunk on Miss Sophies 90s birthday ;)

3 comments:

  1. Happiest New Year's wishes to you, too, dear Katrin! 2012 was an awesome year for us, and while I'm a touch sad to see it go, I'm also very excited by the prospect that 2013 might be as good, or better! Here's to the hope that it's a magnificent year for both of us!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner for one... I have seen a short clip of it on a UK quiz show called QI (Quite Interesting), where they mentioned how it is a bit of a German Christmas institution. Good to see it's true!

    I hope this New Year proves to be a happy one.

    Ruby xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Katrin, frohes, neues Jahr.

    Ich weiß gar nicht, ob Du Dich noch erinnerst, aber ich hab' mal den Pferdepullover online gestellt - vielleicht magst Du ihn ja wirklich nachstricken. Falls nicht, dann natürlich nicht - soll sich ja niemand gezwungen fühlen ;)

    Viele Grüße

    ReplyDelete