Sunday, December 30, 2012

Beyers Handarbeit und Wäsche 3/1951

Hello ladies! I hope everyone survived the holidays and had a good time? I surely did and I had such a great time that I forgot to take pictures. There was a lot of relaxing, laughter, baby cuddling and delicious food involved and I even did some knitting for my mom that I also forgot to photograph. So instead of christmas-y pictures I give you magazine scans as a post-christmas gift, so to speak ;) I hope you enjoy it!






























1 comment:

  1. There are so thoroughly fantastic fashions here. I scrolled through all of the images several times, but just couldn't pick one favourite garment or outfit - there's far too many that I'd happily wear! :)

    Wishing you an incredible, endlessly happy New Year, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete