Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fabulous Fashion: Betty Hutton

What can I say about Betty Hutton apart from that she makes me smile every time I hear and see her sing? When I saw her for the very first time (performing "Murder, he says"), I knew she was positively crazy. That face! Or better: all the faces she´s making! Not to mention her voice. So, here´s for you some of my favorite outfits of hers.

source
Just because I love the fabric
source
source
source
source
source
source


I need this dress, it´s perfection.

If it hadn´t been that hard to take proper screenshots there would be so much more outfits shown here. Instead I´ll just say that I like pretty much every outfit Betty wears in "Let´s dance", especially the olive and black coat. You can watch it and probably every other of her movies on satinsandspurs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment