Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Fabulous Fashion: Rosalind Russell

I needed a reason to post outfit pictures of famous people, so I decided to introduce a new category here on this blog: fabulous fashion. I probably won´t do this regularly, I don´t do anything here with a schedule in mind. But once in a while, when I stumble upon an actress or musician or whatever who´s outfits appeal to me, I´ll post a collection. And I´ll start with Rosalind Russell. I already did a picture post about her, but this time it´s all about her greatest outfits (imho, of course). I have to admit that I have a little crush on her. She´s just so funny. And she has the greatest hair. So, here we go!

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

And finally, for a good laugh, Rosalind on "What´s my line?"



Do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment