Thursday, May 3, 2012

Selling things

As I´ve been going through my stuff I noticed that there are some things that I haven´t worn once since I bought them for one reason or another. Some of it has been in my closet for nearly a year or even more, so chances are that they´ll never be worn anyways but fill much needed storage room. So in case you like something just drop me a mail (frauewert[at]googlemail.com). I´ll ship worldwide!

50s blouse
measurements: bust 50cm, shoulders 38,5cm, length 53,5cm
condition: near mint, one minor flaw on the back (see last picture)
price: 15€



brown felt hat
measurements: inside circumference 56cm
condition:near mint, one minor flaw on the crown
 price: 15€



plastic brooch
measurements: ca. 4x4,5cm
condition: mint
price: 5€


felt feather hat
measurements: inside circumference 54cm
condition: good, minor damage to the felt on the outside, real feather
missing, stained and damaged felt (probably moths?) on the inside
(see last picture)
price: 8€


red felt hat
measurements: inside circumference 55cm
condition: very good, the crown is a bit out of shape
price: 10€

platform heels
measurements: inside length 24,5cm, width 7cm, heel 10cm, platform 1cm
material: leather, the animal print is fake though; inside sole made from cardboard
condition: very good to excellent, typical signs of wear
price: 40€

Aren´t the shoes the greatest? I was so excited when the package arrived just to find out that they are way to narrow for me. Oh the disappointment!! I had already seen myself knitting a matching blouse to wear with them :(.

Btw, I also have some 60s stuff in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment