Monday, March 12, 2012

I got an award

The wonderful Emy of Highball Emy´s gave me an award. Thank you so much once again, Emy :)
Also a big Thank You to all my new and long time followers for enjoying my blablabla, of course!  


The rules:


Copy and paste it on your blog; then send it to five other blogs that you follow which have less than 100 followers; notify them with a comment on their blog.
 
Annabellebumps Sewing, knitting, and even more sewing. I enjoyed following her German pattern experiment (including free pattern).
 
Buttons and bobbins Wonderful vintage sewing and knitting, not only for the grown up ladie but also for the small one.
 
Sew Something Vintage German pattern magazines. Do I have to say more? Everytime Claire´s blog pops up in my blog list with a magazine cover I squeal a bit. Just a bit, really!
 
Miss Kay What can i say, Miss Kay has awesome hair :).
 
Miss Meadow´s Vintage Pearls Vintage fashion and art history, a great mixture.
 
So, I hope you´re gonna check these ladies out and maybe even follow them? I´ll be back with even more magazine scans this week, I hope. Have a lovely day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I will check them, "German pattern experiment" sounds interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thanks for the award! I am so honored that you have nominated me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie how kind of you to put my blog on here! Thank you so much xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much!!! This means a LOT to me! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :-) ... I want to pass it on but it appears all the lovely blogs that have under 100 that I follow/like, have already been awarded!

    ReplyDelete