Monday, February 20, 2012

Gejo Mode und Handarbeit 4/1951

One of the very few magazines I own that didn´t come with the pattern. But it´s filled with so many beautiful pieces that I bought it anyway. Since then it popped up (with the pattern included) on ebay once, exactly at a time when I had no money. It´s obviously one of the rare Gejo numbers. But I need this pattern. Because of reasons. Just look at the dress on the cover! And the coats, and the dirndls...
The scans include the knitting instructions for a bathing suit for little girls. In case somebody needs one. The instructions for the womes bathing suits aren´t complete :(
























3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, just gorgeous. I'll have one of each dress! ;0 Thank you SO much for scanning this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing scans! That blue and white wrap dress is smokin' hot!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, die beiden Jacken auf dem 7. Bild sind toll! Danke fürs teilen.

    ReplyDelete