Thursday, January 5, 2012

Not much shopping lately

...at least of the vintage kind. I did some yarn and fabric shopping instead for all the baby clothing that has to be made as not only my cousin but also the girlfriend of my Mr.s brother is pregnant.
But here´s what I bought for myself during the last 4 weeks or so:



It´s a vanity fair night gown, 60s I´d guess from the label. I got it for 1€ thinking that I could at least use the buttons for something because the last thing I need is a night gown. Right now I´m thinking about making a summer blouse out of it. Yes, that´s how strange I am.



This one´s hopefully gonna look great when worn with the vintage dirndl style outfit (preferably 30s or 40s) I still have to find/sew/get somehow... But as soon as it crosses my way I´m prepared!
The shirt I´m wearing is another recent purchase btw. It´s got my very own p**ping unicorn design printed on it. But it´s as unvintage as it gets ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure a blouse would look fantastic from the night gown!! Loooving the hat too!!

    ReplyDelete