Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy holidays!

In my family we´re already done with the big christmas cakes, gift giving and laughing. Let me just say that it was one of the best christmases in a loooong time, although they are always great. My little cousin announced that she´s having a baby and I´m super excited about it. Now I´ve got a reason to knit baby clothes, yay!

I wish you all a wonderful christmas time full of laughter, great food and presents...

*

...and, most of all, loads of love!


*Grandma with hot panties, grandpa with cigarette, my aunt in the front left corner and the hair of my mom at the bottom of the picture. Taken in the mid- to late 60s.

2 comments:

  1. In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th, so we're done with most of it too...Just lots of leftovers to be eaten... :) Love those panties your grandma is holding up in the photo! Compared to today's g-strings, THAT'S what I call REAL panties!!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete