Monday, November 7, 2011

Design fleamarket

Just a very short review, as self promotional work keeps me busy these days. The fleamarket calls itself "50s - 70s design market", but mostly it´s 60s and 70s stuff. Lots of orange going on. Among the 50s pieces you can find lots of coffee cups, lamp shades and earrings. I had the chance to try on a few 40s and 50s pumps which were all lovely but either to small or way to big. And, as most of the sellers hope for the hip middle and upper class, the prices sometimes are ridiculously high. It was my third visit there, but I´m not sure if I´ll go again next time.
Nonetheless I went home as a happy girl (that spent way to much money considering what she got).


A dress clip. Gave me a little Gollum-moment.

Is it summer yet?

"Angry kitty" pocket mirror.

I also made a little bargain on eBay the same night. More on that as soon as it arrives.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, great finds! The angry kitty is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "Angry kitty" mirror! The cat resembles my own little fur ball very much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete