Thursday, October 20, 2011

Girl groups

I felt it was time for another look at the family album. This time it´s all about the ladies.
The woman in front with the kid is my great-grandmother, Karls wife.
She appears in most of these pictures. Rumors say that she wasn´t the
nicest of women.



Looks like it was taken on the island of Rügen.



So this is where my love for big fur collars
comes from? I just noticed the similarity.


The lady on the far left is grandma.

Heavy smokers. Grandma and her mother.

Grandpa´s mom is the charming lady on the left in the front.

Grandma on the left.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! What a treasure they must be to have!!
    May x
    http://walkinginmay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! Sadly I don´t know anything about most of the people.

    ReplyDelete