Susan of Susans Diary - Vintage style meets heavy music nominated me for an award. How cool´s that? Thank you very very much! There it is:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award to twelve of your blogging buddies.
- Notify the recipients.
The random facts:
1. I hate when things get wet, like the packaging of tooth paste (that´s the worst!) or fruits and vegetables.
2. I´m a headbanger. It might sound ironically to some, but Metal is the only kind of music that gives me the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and that is accepted on my mp3 player. I especially love 80s Thrash and oldschool Death Metal.
3. I earn my money by drawing things. Awesome!
4. I love bright coloured hair.
5. Most of the time I´m a typical kid of the coast. Not very talkative, deadpan humour, veeeeeeery relaxed.
6. I´ve got a fascination for vintage crime and enjoy detective stories from the middle ages to the 50s.
7. Some people think I´ve got a negative attitude because I have a very clear idea of what I like and what not and don´t hesitate to refuse something.
And the nominees are:
a cat among the pigeons
A New Ball of Spring
The Butterfly Balcony
Spiffing sporadics of a vintage girl
Sew Something Vintage
My moving finger writes
Kiss Me Kate
Modern Flapper Story
It´s friday so all I can say is enjoy your weekends!