Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A new favorite

Last week I went to check out a little shop that I had seen from inside the bus and who´s window said "antique and new". And what can I say? I love it. You have to dig through a lot of 70s to modern fashion, but it´s extremely cheap (1€ per piece of clothing) and with a bit of luck you can make a bargain. I paid 5€ and left with to bags full of clothes and books.

I was amazed by the good condition this one was in.
vintage Glumann swimsuit
vintage Miss Antonette
I also got a nice book about beauty and cosmetics for women dated 1954 and a a bright green 60s dress with three different collars that makes me look extremely ridiculous. I´m gonna show pictures of it in a separate post.

1 comment:

  1. Those finds are delightful! I'm so envious of the blouse... :)

    ReplyDelete